[ola] Re: I hit on a pretty awesome progression...

  • From: Tess Siemer <tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:25:11 -0700

Here's my current PPT slideshow as an example.  I use an add-on macro that
can randomize the slides when showing the PPT which enables us to have all
kinds of competitive games.  I also print it out and we play lots of games
with the pages too...

I don't do pre-formatted questions but Nanosh's are GREAT!  I try to hit on
all types of questions and levels, gradually increasing the complexity if
we're talking about the slides.