[ola] Re: (No Thread-Topic: [ola]

  • From: ANGELA STEPHENS <ASTEPH1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:21:20 -0700

Hi Drew,
  A teacher that I used to work with would have the "audience" fill out  a
document that she created, that required the students to document what they
were hearing from others that were speaking (ej.  Le gusta bailar, no puede ir
al cine porque tiene que estudair).... She had it set up so that what they
wrote was individual not necessarily the same  as the person next to them.
Then, she would collect and tell the kids "it was a graded assignment" so that
they would respect each other.  Keep in mind, this was not in an OWL class so
accountability and respect for others can be a bit more challenging. You can
have boxes for multiple conversations or should I say recording what is heard
from multiple conversations?  Good luck!

Angie

      • From: Andrew Van Wagenen