[ola] Re: Alignment

  • From: Herr Grobey <herr.grobey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:31:52 -0800

Hola JoAnna,
I worry also, but I am staking much on the idea that the students I have
now, next year will talk circles around their peers and realize their
abilities.  I suspect, with a solid oral foundation, you might cover needed
grammar concepts in about a month, for it is by that time merely explaining
what they use, rather than the other way around, trying to correctly use
what you have just explained.  Just a thought.
Tod

--
T. Grobey
Franklin HS <http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/franklin/1078.htm>