[obol] Malheur Update

  • From: Tim Blount <harneybirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 18:56:46 -0700

Hi All,

I gave chase to the reported Prothonotary Warbler at refuge HQ and Common
Grackle at Frenchglen. I didn't find a Prothonotary at HQ but there were
plenty of Yellow-rumps, Yellow, Nashville, Orange-crowned and Ruby-crowned
Kinglets in the trees. I noted up to six White-throated Sparrows at the
main building and I did see my FOS Western Wood-Pewee. I didn't find the
reported Common Grackle at Frenchglen School but  there was a Great-tailed
Grackle making a ruckus. I will post photos of the grackle and sparrows on
harneybirder.com later this evening.

Cheers,

Tim Blount
www.harneybirder.com