Re: [nvda-translations] problems with translating "with" and some other words

  • From: "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 21:14:27 +0100

HI

I mean that slovenian language can be included in 2013.1
In slovenian sintaxe there is a rool: before (c, č, f, h, k, p, s, š,
t and q) is s (with) and before (b, d, g, z and ž) and before (j, l,
m, n, r and v) there is z (with) so it means when NVDA interpretes %s
as 1 (ena) it means that before 1 (ena there must stand z and before 3
(tri) there must stand (s).
rool (z) applys to (a, e, i, o and u) also. I will try to find
compromises but in some cases it is impossible. thanks.

JG