Re: [nvda-translations] problems with translating "with" and some other words

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:41:22 +0100

Hi,
we need to add support for plural messages, unfortunately it is too late to do
this for 2012.3, but we can try to do this for 2013.1.

Also need to check how poedit handels and represents these in the ui.
Can you find a compromize that will be ok for 2012.3, or do you want to
delay adding Slovenian until next version, especially since you started
your good work very recently.

@Joseph,
messages such as "%d of %d" or "with %d columns"
in English the word doesnt change, but column changes to columns when
its more than 1, row becomes rows etc.

Thanks.
Mesar