[nvda-addons] Re: nvSpeechPlayer 2014.6.4 ready for testing

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:21:22 +0930

I agree with you. It's been interesting fiddling with these settings and it
would be kinda cool to have them available after the addon becomes official. I
have the cf4 and cf5 sliders at 60 and  cf6 at 70, and like the way the voice
sounds with those settings. I still haven't found a good reference to explain
what all the settings do yet, though. Mick said to do a Google search for Klatt
synthesisers, but I've had no luck finding anything useful so far. *sigh*