[nvda-addons] Re: nvSpeechPlayer 2014.6.4 ready for testing

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 20:04:57 +0930

Thanks, that does sound better.

"Gr" is still not sounding quite right—"graphic" still sounds like "draphic".
Words ending in "t" and "d" still sound like they're being spat out through
gritted teeth, and "sh" and "ch" could be a little crisper. Words ending in
"ing" sound as if they end in "in".

I don't hear any new issues at this time, but someone else might pick up on
something I missed.