[nvda-addons] Re: google speech recognition addon

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:52:15 +0200

Hi Nolia, Beqa,

On Fri 30/08/13,20:58, Noelia wrote:
> Hi Mesar, I suggest NVDA+g.

If you have time to check (desktop/laptop layouts) and change the shortcuts I
can do the other documentation changes.

> Furthermore, I want point out that the ini file used to configuration
> is saved into the root of the user configuration folder. So when the
> add-on is uninstalled, the settings remain there.

The developer guide says we have onUninstall Function where we could
remove the file, but I dont know if it is also run when reinstalling.
Can you or beqa test please.

> Anyway, I think that it should be explained in
> the add-on documentation.

Yes will do, depending on result of above test.

> Scripts documentation needs to be added too. And I think that we
> should explain that languages can be added or removed pressing the
> space bar. I believe that the word "select" can be missunderstood,
> since it can mean to select with arrow keys.

Maybe "toggle" is a better choice of word?
Maybe Kevin could give us feedback on our messages.

thanks,
Mesar