[nvda-addons] Re: google speech recognition addon

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:39:54 +0200

Hi all,

People have highlighted that the gsr shortcut Nvda+shift+control+g
conflicts with some other apps such as firefox/instantbird.

Although I don't know why this is the case, if we have the nvda key as a
prefix surely it should not be passed onto ff. If it was shift+control+g
that might be understandable.

Again, suggestions for better shortcuts are appriciated, so that we can
finnish this addon and move on to something else.

If nothing is suggested, we can just document and release as is.

Many thanks,
Mesar