[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:22:24 -0500

Looking at the comb box again:  there seem to be two periodicals an two
dailies in a single box.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Guido Corona/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: newsline-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2004 01:57 PM
Please respond to
newsline-beta

newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

I confirm these findings.  HPR finds only 2 forms on the page:  the
standard search form, and the Magazines combo containing 5 titles.
It is possible that the page may be inadvertently utilizing the 'hidden'
or the 'visibility' attributes that may be hiding content to some of the
more advanced access tools.
I suggest that Bookshare staff also add HPR to system test.  The HPR trial

can be downloaded from
http://www.ibm.com/able/

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Ilene Sirocca" <meadlark@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: newsline-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2004 01:01 PM
Please respond to
newsline-beta

<newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

Well sir, i have perused the page and for me there's only the magazines
box--plus the usual search box for books of course.  so, for whatever
reason, there's our first bug, or mine anyway.

Ilene