[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

  • From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:38:38 -0500

Just to add my experience to the mix: What I found was two selection
boxes -- 1) called "national newspapers" and containing a few editions of
the Arizona paper; and 2) a box dubbed "Magazines", which contained, The
Economist, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.  I know that
you know that the latter three are not magazines, but rather, are national
newspapers, and that the Arizona whatever is not a national newspaper but a
daily regional.  I'm not worried!  Next step is to read some of the content.