[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:05:41 -0400

I don't get the Newspapers combo box when I go to the site.

>>> Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:51:25 PM >>>
    There are two combo boxes.  One is labeled Newspapers and the other is
labeled Magazines.  At the moment, the only thing in the Newspaper list is
the Arizona Republic.  The Magazine list has a couple of Newspapers and a
magazine or two as well.  These look to be misclassified at the moment, =
the functionality is there for either type of selection.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org

----- Original Message -----=20