[newsline-beta] Re: How Many Selection boxes?

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <meadlark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:10:39 -0400

I'm using the latest versions of Jaws, Interenet explorer, and windows
xP.... I do think I found what i was doing wrong though.  I logged in and
then clicked on the link for the periodicals page in the e-mail, opening a
new browser window, which led to not seeing the newspaper combo box.  Later
i tried copying and pasting the link into the Open dialog in IE, and this
time everything showed up, so unless you guys made a change i think that was
the difference.  all well now i hope.