[ncetm-geogebra] Re: NAMA

  • From: Kathryn PEAKE <KathrynPeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:58:25 +0100

Hi Zsolt,

I too have just looked on the NAMA website, and discovered that I know one of
the executive - so I have emailed her! (assuming her email hasn't changed, as
it is a while since I was in touch with her)

Here is a better link to the meeting details:
http://www.ncetm.org.uk/Default.aspx?page=20&module=cpd&mode=100&cpdid=9470

Back to work now - planning to use GeoGebra to introduce complex numbers and
demonstrate solving modulus equations and inequalities tomorrow (not in the
same lesson!)

Kathryn