[ncetm-geogebra] Re: NAMA

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:30:26 +0100

Dear Kathryn,

I will write to NAMA if it is OK with you. I hope that they distribute cards.

I hope that you had a good day :)

With very best wishes,

Kathryn PEAKE wrote:
Hi Zsolt,

I too have just looked on the NAMA website, and discovered that I know one of
the executive - so I have emailed her! (assuming her email hasn't changed, as
it is a while since I was in touch with her)

Here is a better link to the meeting details:

Back to work now - planning to use GeoGebra to introduce complex numbers and
demonstrate solving modulus equations and inequalities tomorrow (not in the
same lesson!)