[ncetm-geogebra] NAMA

  • From: Kathryn PEAKE <KathrynPeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:56:42 +0100

Have just found this notice on the NCETM website:

NAMA (National Association of Mathematics Advisers)
Are you a member of NAMA? There is a regional meeting in Central London on Friday 19th September 2008.

(I can't get the link below the notice to copy on to the email)

Don't know if anyone can get an item into AOB.

It took Damian and I over two hours to get back to London (normally an hour's journey) on Sunday - but we did have an old bi-plane fly incredibly low across the M11 in front of us as we passed Duxford, and also were in a queue behind an amazing 1916 Ford car (on a trailer, not driving!)

Kathryn Peake