[ncetm-geogebra] Re: NAMA

  • From: Kathryn PEAKE <KathrynPeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:11:33 +0100

Hi Zsolt,
That's fine - I have not heard from my contact, and the meeting is on Friday, I

We're encouraging all our students to download GeoGebra now!
Our staffing is still very uncertain at the moment - there's an advert out this
week, so if you know anyone who would like to teach maths in a really friendly
department in a large sixth form college, please point them in our direction