[ncetm-geogebra] Re: NAMA

  • From: Zsolt Lavicza <zl221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:46:25 +0100

Dear Kathryn,

I did not find the NAMA meetign on the website. But, I found the NAMA website. There are no details about the meeting. Possibly it would be good to go to this meeting next year. Maybe someone from the group would be interested to go here?

I am sorry that it took such a long time to get back to London. However, I am glad that at least you had some entertainment. :)

Thank you for the information!

Best wishes,

Kathryn PEAKE wrote:
Have just found this notice on the NCETM website:

*/NAMA (National Association of Mathematics Advisers)
Are you a member of NAMA? There is a regional meeting in Central London on Friday 19th September 2008./*

http://www.ncetm.org.uk/Default.aspx?page=31&module=london_network_events <http://www.ncetm.org.uk/Default.aspx?page=31&module=london_network_events>

(I can't get the link below the notice to copy on to the email)

Don't know if anyone can get an item into AOB.

It took Damian and I over two hours to get back to London (normally an hour's journey) on Sunday - but we did have an old bi-plane fly incredibly low across the M11 in front of us as we passed Duxford, and also were in a queue behind an amazing 1916 Ford car (on a trailer, not driving!)

Kathryn Peake

    Zsolt Lavicza
    University of Cambridge
    Faculty of Education, Queens' College