[nanomsg] Re: New fork (was Re: Moving forward)

  • From: Bent Cardan <bent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:15:21 -0400

I second everything you wrote Garrett.

When we get windows building on master I think it would be a substantial
milestone from which we could this move this project off the beta versioning
and switch to semver. Well something to think about.

Now if we want PR ci integration with an iOS build then the obvious solution is
CircleCI.

analogous to the difference between code hosted on Google project versus code
you can host on github.

In gitter you can reply to the chat with github flavored markdown style code
syntax highlighting.

But the best part is that the chatroom is a persisted storage venue. This is
good and bad. It's good because if you miss some cool conversation, you get
free history. This is also bad for the same reason. If you make regrettable
statement at some point then it will be part of the free history of the chat.

Sent from my iPhone