[nanomsg] Re: New fork (was Re: Moving forward)

  • From: Bent Cardan <bent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:51:53 -0400

Please gentlemen, just because we have an IRC channel doesn't mean we can't
use gitter.

I'm suggesting gitter as an additional resource and certainly not as a
replacement for IRC. Nobody is suggesting the IRC channel stops.

plenty of important projects use both channels since it offers two powerful
lines of community support.

look at io.js: https://github.com/iojs/io.js#resources-for-newcomers