[nanomsg] Re: New fork (was Re: Moving forward)

  • From: Bent Cardan <bent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Garrett D'Amore" <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:18:24 -0400

Dirkjan and Garrett,

Permit me to suggest a few points for that agenda:

 • gitter chat on github
 • travis integration tests automated for all inbound PR activity with the
following operating system coverage:
    - osx
    - linux

You'll need to email Travis Support and ask them to enable osx before it
can be added to the build matix.

 • we need windows integration coverage, especially now given that master
doesn't build on windows IMO
 • the obvious answer is appveyor's open source ci. Appveyor has fully
configurable boxes with visual studio.

Thanks and let me know if I can lend a hand there or get those PRs started
for review.