[muglo] Re: online reports

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:18:15 -0500

I haven't tried it yet, but I hear that Adobe's latest versions will
work for a lot of things that they didn't allow before, in PDF, such
as send a file to a person, that person can input data and return the
item to the sender. Would this be something you can look into
Theresa? If you do a "Command P" for print and when the box opens
there is a choice on the left side, bottom, that allows you to save
as PDF on your computer rather than print a hard copy...Doug