[muglo] Re: online reports

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:47:16 -0800 (PST)

--- On 14-Jan-09, Theresa Roth wrote:
> I can't find Develop.

--- On 14-Jan-09, Paul Tucknott wrote:
> Which version of Safari are you using - I am on 3.2.1

--- On 14-Jan-09, Theresa Roth wrote:
> I am also on 3.2.1

Me too, and I can't find it either. The menu choices on my screen are:

-- Safari: About Safari…, Report Bugs to Apple, Preferences, Block Pop-up
Windows, Reset Safari…, Empty Cache…, Services…, Hide Safari, Hide Others, Show
All, and Quit Safari;
-- File: New Window, New File, Open File…, Open Location…, Cut, Copy, Paste,
Delete, Select All, Autofill Form, Find, Spelling and Grammar, and Special
Characters;
Hide/Show Toolbar, Customize Toolbar…, Stop, Reload Page, Make Text Bigger,
Make Text Normal Size, Make Text Smaller, View Source, and Text Encoding;
-- History: Back, Forward, Home, Mark Page for Snapback, Page Snapback, Search
Results Snapback, Reopen Last Cosed Window, and Reopen All Windows From Last
Session;
-- Bookmarks: Show All Bookmarks, Add Bookmark…, Add Bookmark For These Tabs,
Add Bookmark Folder;
-- Window: Minimize, Zoom, Select Next Tab, Select Previous Tab, Move Tab to
New Window, Merge All Windows, Downloads, Activity, Bring All to Front,
and Compose Mail…;
-- Help: Safari Help, Acknowledgements, and Installed Plug-ins.

No Develop. What gives?