[muglo] Re: What is AW [was Re: Encodings]

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:14:43 -0400

Apple Works is fine but it is more at the level of Microsoft Works than MS
Office.  I use a spreadsheet on a daily basis and the spreadsheet in Apple
Works just doesn't cut it, I need to have the ability to have 32 pages per work
book.  I know that with works you can organize your sheets in folders and get a
similar effect but it is not as nice or easy to navigate as with tabs in Excel.

Gerhard