[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:40:24 -0400

Thanks to everyone who provided advice.  Much appreciated.

Eric:  regarding your comment that my problem with the Verbatim Store
'n' Go not working with the usb hub might have something to do with
my keyboard on my G4, does the fact the device worked when plugged
directly into the computer rule out this keyboard problem that you
mentioned or not?  I have returned the Store 'n' Go and have not
bought another device yet.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/