[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: "Tim Kearn" <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:13:35 -0400

I have found USB items to be testy at times, especially when using items
that are 2.0 and using them with 1.1 (ie-keyboard hubs).
Example - my Verbatim USB drive makes a alert pop up saying it needs more
power while my Shuffle works fine through a hub.
BTW, I have had two Shuffles die on me just after the one year warranty
(alternating green and amber lights); no reason or warning, just happens and
have read alot about it happening to others.
Tim