[muglo] Re: Removeable media devices for 10.3.9

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:02:41 -0400

Thanks Rob:

If you mean by a powered usb hub it is plugged into an electrical
outlet, yes, this one is.  I have tried plugging the Verbatim device
into a port on the powered usb hub, but it isn't recognized on the
desktop and doesn't show up in System Profiler.  However, my printer,
zip and the hub itself are recognized.

There has been an ongoing problem with my zips where they often have
to be ejected several times before they will eject.  There has been
discussion about this on the list in the past.   Iomega doesn't
support the 250 meg zips with OS 10.  Therefore I am looking for an
alternative that will work with 10.3.9 and a hub.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/