[muglo] Re: How do I compress video?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:32:58 -0400

If this is a one-shot deal, the flash drive is probably your best bet. Altering the file in ANY way including compression, is not a good idea if it will be used in Court. A 2 or 4GB drive should be easy to find on sale for $10.

On Aug 22, 2011, at 10:13 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

They were taken on my camera during an assignment at a commercial location. My 200 pics have been emailed via iPhoto.

They are .mov files and were downloaded directly from the camera onto my desktop.

I may need the quality to remain close to the same as they are needed for legal reasons.

I may have to download onto a flash drive and courier it in. Otherwise this is all beyond my capabilities!! I don’t have access to the programs below.

Theresa

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.