[muglo] Re: How do I compress video?

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:13:48 -0400

They were taken on my camera during an assignment at a commercial location.
My 200 pics have been emailed via iPhoto.

They are .mov files and were downloaded directly from the camera onto my
desktop.

I may need the quality to remain close to the same as they are needed for
legal reasons.

I may have to download onto a flash drive and courier it in. Otherwise this
is all beyond my capabilities!! I don¹t have access to the programs below.

Theresa