[msexchange] Re: Upgrade Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K

  • From: kimiagar kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:49:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joe,
My users use POP3/IMAP/SMTP and I'v looked at my
recipient policy . It seems that everything is ok.
But after installation via both ways (In_place & move
mailbox),there will be 2 policies in recipient policy.
One of them is default policy and the other one is a
policy whose name is similar to my exchange 5.5
display name and this policy has high priority.
but in both of these policies the smtp address is
correct. for example: mycompany.com
Thanks for your attention.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb%3Ben-us%3B326234

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/interop/55.asp

> In addition I found that there is no difference
> between In_Place and move mailbox method. After
> upgradin with move mailbox I'm unable to get email
> from the internet too, I'm sure that there is
> something wrong in upgrade process. I think that
> there
> might be some configuration in exchage 2K that I
> should do .
> Please help me.
>
> --- "Garrison, Eric" <ericgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >=20
> > Would you happen to still have this document? Or
> > tell me where I can obtain
> > it?
> >=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D