[msexchange] Re: Upgrade Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K

  • From: kimiagar kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:45:32 -0800 (PST)

I have set a MX record for my mail server in DNS and
it does not have any problem because when I install a
fresh  exchange 2K everything is OK and I can send and
receive email from the internet but when I upgrade my
server using In_Place method or when I use move
mailbox method
I'm unable to receive email :((

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3D3Dkb%3Ben-us%3B326234

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/interop/55.asp
> > >=20
> > > In addition I found that there is no difference
> > > between In_Place and move mailbox method. After
> > > upgradin with move mailbox I'm unable to get
> email
> > > from the internet too, I'm sure that there is
> > > something wrong in upgrade process. I think that
> > > there
> > > might be some configuration in exchage 2K that I
> > > should do .
> > > Please help me.
> > >=20
> > > --- "Garrison, Eric" <ericgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Or

=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D=
> > 3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D

=== message truncated ===

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

http://thethin.net/exchangelist.cfm