[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers Needed

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 00:35:28 -0400

Hi Larry
I'm so sorry to read this news about your
Inlaws loosing their home but I'm. Very thankful they got out alive . So
glad the dog made it too! Lord please be w Larry's Inlaws you promised to
meet all our needs according to your riches and honor and glory please
strengthen and comfort them in Jesus name amen.
Sincerely
Fawn Scott