[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers Needed

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:47:30 -0400

Oh know that is discusting.  Father in Heaven we ask that you be with
Larry's in laws and be with Larry and Carol during this difficult time.
Comfort the whole family and draw near to them.  In Jesus name we pray.
Amen
​

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can
do this.

lifeleadership.com/ <http://www.the-team.biz/39891993>61238666

Karen Carter '74