[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers Needed

  • From: "Tony Handley" <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:15:12 -0400

Hello to all my good friends out there. I'd just like to send lots of big thank yous and let all you good folks know how much Karen and I appreciate all you guys sending out thoughts and prayers for us. I'll keep you folks posted on how things go as soon as we know ourselves. Again, big thank yous to all of you. If I could, I'd hug each and everyone of you for the support you've sent for us the last few months. I'm glad to hear everybody else is doing all right. Take care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx