[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers Needed

  • From: "Vickie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 23:20:31 -0700

Boy, I sure hope you can straighten out my name, Steve. Yuck.  I know I don’t
have that spelling from my email address.  Although, I’ve heard that group
messages under the yahoo groups accounts are having trouble by not accepting
message from outside yahoo.  But I know that’s not the case here, although I do
have a yahoo email address.  Take care and see what you can do about it.
Vickie Rolison