[moneytalks] REQUEST FOR FIX

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:07:33 +0100

following some valuable input from Steve, I'm writing to ask if
consideration could be given to fix a problem I have with MT.  The problem
is that, if I have debits and credits in the same category, when I do a
category summary, the figures are just added - irrespective of whether they
are debits or credits.  For example, if I spend £100 on electricity, and
then get a refund of £20, the electricity category shows £120 not £80.

I think that this would be a valuable feature, unless there's currently a
way of doing this which isn't too fiddly.
Thanks,
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880