[moneytalks] Re: REQUEST FOR FIX

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:11:11 -0700

   I have suggested this more than once...

What about an accessory program (not sure what to call it, my brain is not cooperating) that can collect data as defined by the user to create meaningful data for a budget. And it could be used to simply do a more in depth summary. With over two years in my MT, there are times I wish I could easily, with few keystrokes, to summarize specific items. One example might be to look at utility bills over a given time period say for the year 2008 and compare it to the year 2007.

I would think that instead of coding all this into MT itself, create it as an accessory that is accessed from within MT.

Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and
a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-