[moneytalks] Re: Problem with Recurring Transactions

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:47:21 -0800

Margaret,
Its easy enough to edit anything that needs it. Put the focus in the field that needs a change then when the edit box comes up, you are right there.

Its also easy enough to manually add a new transaction for recurring transactions by typing the first letter or two then down arrow. This is what I decided to do from now on and let only automatic payments etc recur. Then I dont have to remember those. The ones I set to that seemed to work fine given the conditions I set for the date they are to recur on.

Bumper Sticker-
If you can read this..I can slam on my brakes and sue you.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx