[moneytalks] Re: Problem with Recurring Transactions

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:06:05 -0600

Margaret,

When the new recurring transaction appears, if the amount is incorrect, just press enter on the amount and change it to the correct amount. The next time it recurs, the amount you just placed in will be posted again, so you just edit it again with a few simple keystrokes. It is virtually impossible, except for possibly a rent or mortgage bill, for the amounts of utility bills to be the same every month. But doing a quick edit of the amount is very easy and faster than manually entering each utility bill. You also have the advantage of having the program do the memory work for you and putting the transaction with enough advanced warning to be meaningful to your needs.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>