[moneytalks] Re: What is the version number of the latest beta?

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:16:49 -0600

Hi Suzy,

Yes, the latest beta version is 1.1.0.363.  I seem to recall that Larry, or
maybe it was Rob, said that the betas wouldn't expire.  I sure hope you are not
having a more serious problem.

Two things come to mind, and I'd hesitate to do my suggestion until hearing
from someone at APH.  Firstly, you may be able to get the program working
correctly again by uninstalling what you have, reinstalling the latest full
release, which may be 1.1.  After that, going to www.aph.org/beta, and agreeing
to the terms of the beta and reinstalling the latest beta back again.

My other concern is, if you've saved the register file with the twenty
transactions with the same name as the register which had all your previous
records, you may have overwritten the older records, unless you have a back up
copy of that register.  Just speculating here.

Best of luck.  I wonder what exactly has happened in your situation.

Steve