[moneytalks] Re: What is the version number of the latest beta?

  • From: "Suzy" <TheBlindAvenger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:28:53 -0600

Hi Steve,

In your message you wrote:
"My other concern is, if you've saved the register file with the twenty
transactions
with the same name as the register which had all your previous records, you
may have
overwritten the older records, unless you have a back up copy of that
register."

There is no need to be concerned about me overwriting the register. For one,
I haven't done anything other than check for an update and check the version
number of the program currently on my system. In addition, I opened my
current .mtf file in Notepad to make certain it had not been damaged in any
way. It hasn't.

Thank you for your quick response and suggestions.

Suzy
  _____