[moneytalks] Re: GRIPE & POSSIBLE FEATURES

  • From: "Robert C" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:49:53 -0700

Kerry,
This is what I was thinking too. This is too complicated and MT was not designed for this level of accounting. Its not even an accounting program.

Yet, I do just what you do, use the category fields to break down the credits and debits.

If I created accounts for every bill I receive, I would have constant headaches trying to manage everything. LOL

Quote of the nanosecond. . .
No one gets too old to learn a new way of being stupid.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-