[moneytalks] Re: GRIPE & POSSIBLE FEATURES

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:53:28 +0100

Robert

When you control+tab to an account it does not mention the account name with
Jaws 11 anyway.

To Transfer an amount it can take 2 parts, first there is the regular
payment of x per month, and you also then need to transfer that payment to
the account required. You can tell the item is a regular item as it shows as
-R- in the status column, but you cannot be sure if this item is also
transferred to the releveant account because it doesn't show as transferred,
however when an item is transferred to an account, the account receiving the
transfer shows as transferred from x.

The transfer function F4 does not allow you to transfer more than one item
at a time

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)