[moneytalks] Re: GRIPE & POSSIBLE FEATURES

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:40:00 +0100

Hello Robert

Ok I have account set up for Gas, Electricity, Water and various credit
cards so for example my Water account when I get the bill in I enter it
here, then set up a transfer from my main bank account to transfer a payment
to Water every month. Then I can look at my Water account and see how much
is outstanding.

I don't want to use 2 programs when the one will do the job!

You can export Money Talks files to Excel using Export and then choose CSV.

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)