[modeleng] RE: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: 3½ versus 5

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:22:38 +0100

Alan,

I agree and would add that in my experience a decent size 5inch boiler =
is a
better proposition to make than a small 3.5 inch gauge boiler.

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm