[modeleng] Re: Mill/Drill

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:42:29 +1000

Yeah John, you would be pretty safe with the RF30, sorta regarded as the
'premium' machine of this type these days, and quiet good, given the
characterisics of these type of machines (round column mill/drills)  Getting
rather difficult to find over here, where the 'HM' machines from mainland
China seem to have taken over.