[modeleng] Re: What do you make?

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:05:24 +0100

Mostly 5" gauge locos (I have a 15XX undergoing a major rebuild and a 4MT
2-6-4T under construction) but I also like traction engines and will one day
finish a 2" Burrell roller I started many years ago. Also workshop bits and
pieces - I built a Worden tool & cutter grinder not long ago.

My biggest enemy is time, I'm lucky if I get an hour a day in the workshop,
some days not even that.

Regards
Ron Head