[modeleng] Re: Taper Turning Attachment

  • From: David Everett <deverett2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:53:41 +0000 (GMT)

Chris Heapy did a good taper turning attachment for the Myford using a piec=
e of angle iron to mount it and some hefty plate - I used 3/8".  There was =
no vernier described, but that should not present too many difficulties.  N=
ever quite finished mine!  Need to get it out from under the bench only a f=
ew hours work left on it.

Dave
The Emerald Isle