[modeleng] Re: Taper Turning Attachment

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:41:28 +0100

Hi Chris,

    I was interested to hear of your ideas about a taper turning
attachment for a Myford.

    I am mulling ideas around for just such a thing.

    Is there any way that you could send me sketches (or even proper
drawings) to me,  so that I don't have to re-invent the wheel!

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in a St. Agnes that has had rain,  sleet,
hail,  snow and sunshine in the last 24 hours.